|Purpose of the property||Sell|
|Sales method||Owned Real Estate|
REAM d.o.o. Belgrade, in the name and on behalf of NLB Komercijalna Banka AD Belgrade, announces -
PUBLIC AD FOR COLLECTION OF BINDING OFFERS FOR THE SALE OF REAL ESTATE
- Subject of sale:
Real estate owned by the Seller, NLB Komercijalne Banke AD Beograd, with a stake of 1/1:
Real estate 1.:
- Business premises for which the activity has not been determined, at the address Makedonska 32, Belgrade, registered usable area 70 m2, registered on cadastral plot 2364/1, C.M. Stari Grad, Stari Grad municipality, object number 1, separate part number 1, registration number 20.
Real estate 2.:
- Business premises for business services, at the address 27. Marta 7, Belgrade, registered usable area 83 m2, registered on cadastral plot 1034, C.M. Palilula, municipality of Palilula, number of buildings 1, number of separate part 1, sub-number of separate part BB, registration number 1.
Real estate 3.:
- Business premises for financial services, at the address Dr. Archibalda Rajsa 1, Prnjavor, Šabac municipality, registered construction area 58 m2, registered on cadastral plot 3719/1, title deed number 2085, C.M. Prnjavor, Šabac municipality, object number 5, entrance number 1, separate part number 1, registration number 1.
Real estate 4.:
- Business premises for financial services, at the address Karađorđeva 30, Smederevo, registered usable area 86 m2, registered on cadastral plot 869, title deed number 12819, C.M. Smederevo, municipality of Smederevo, building number 1, registration number 25.
- Business premises for financial services, at the address Karađorđeva 37, Smederevo, registered usable area 168 m2, registered on cadastral plot 1099, real estate number 14569, C.M. Smederevo, municipality of Smederevo, building number 1, registration number 10.
The subject real estate is sold as a whole.
Real estate 5.:
- Business services building - Bank, at the address Palih Boraca 11, Vrbas, floors Gf+1, floor area of the building 235 m2, registered on cadastral plot 6308/1, number of title deed 4698, C.M. Vrbas city, Vrbas municipality, object number 1.
The building is under the protection of the jurisdicted Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments.
Real estate 6.:
- Business premises for which the activity has not been determined - premises C, at the address Kralja Petra I 13, Bačka Palanka, registered usable area 148 m2, registered on cadastral plot 3086/1, title deed number 8657, C.M. Bačka Palanka-city, Bačka Palanka municipality, object number 1, separated part number 3, registration number 3.
Real estate 7.:
- Business premises for which the activity has not been determined, at the address Kralja Aleksandra Ujedinitelja 20, Kruševac, registered usable area 40 m2, registered on cadastral plot 2610/31, number of title deed 9030, C.M. Kruševac, municipality of Kruševac, object number 10, separated part number 2, registration number 8.
Real estate 8.:
- Residential and commercial building with Gf + 1, floor area 293 m2, registered usable area 276 m2, registered on cadastral plot 514/3, total plot area 3,392 m2, C.M. Dublje, municipality of Svilajnac, at the address Dimitrija Katića 90A, Svilajnac, object number 1.
- Commercial building on Gf, registered usable area 1,157 m2, registered on cadastral plot 531/1, total plot area 5,463 m2, C.M. Dublje, title deed number 2414, Svilajnac municipality, at the address Dimitrija Katić 90B, object number 1.
Buildings and land are sold exclusively as a whole.
- Terms of sale
The property is sold in its existing - "as seen" condition, without the buyer's right to subsequent complaints.
In this regard, all interested parties may request additional information and notifications on work days from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. starting on 7.11.2022., and ending on 17.11.2022., at the e-mail address: email@example.com, as well as at the phone number 060 / 349 69 25 (contact person Branko Tašić).
The final purchase price of the real estate will be determined after the bid collection procedure.
The costs of the tax on the transfer of absolute rights, notarization of the contract of sale and other possible costs that may arise from the implementation of this legal transaction shall be borne by the buyer.
- Terms of application
The right to participate in the advertisement is given to all legal entities and private persons who meet the conditions of the advertisement.
An orderly and complete written binding offer must contain all information about the bidder and the method of payment of the purchase price, i.e. the following attachments:
- for private persons: name and surname, personal identification number, address of residence, scanned identity card, and if the person is a private entrepreneur, an extract from the register of the jurisdicted authority and a confirmation of the tax identification number, i.e. a statement on the method and deadline for payment of the offered purchase price;
- for legal entities: name and headquarters, a copy of the decision on the registration of the legal entity in the register of economic entities, a copy of the decision on the assigned tax identification number (PIB), the name and surname of the person authorized for representation (director) and his/her signature, i.e. a statement on the method and deadline for payment of the offered purchase price.
Along with the offer, the participant must additionally submit proof of possession of funds in the amount of 50% of the offered price in the form of a certified bank certificate.
It is necessary for the bidder to submit information from which funds he plans to pay the total offered price.
The bid is to be delivered exclusively in person, or by courier service, by delivery to the address: REAM d.o.o., Novi Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina no. 165/v, ground floor, until November 18, 2022., on working days from 09:00 to 15:00. Offers that arrive after 18.11.2022. at 3 pm will not be considered.
Bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked: "Bid for the purchase of real estate according to the advertisement dated of 4 November 2022." – real estate - specify the number - DO NOT OPEN".
Incomplete and untimely bids will not be considered.
An offer in which the price is not stated or is given descriptively will not be considered. The offer must also contain the deadline for payment of the purchase price and be given as binding and in accordance with the Serbian Laws on Contracts and Torts.
The seller reserves the right to cancel the procedure under this public announcement, as well as not to select the most favorable bidder in case of receiving inappropriate, unsatisfactory and / or incomplete bids.
The seller will not bear any responsibility or be obliged to compensate any damage that the interested person as a participant in this ad may have in connection with participation in this procedure.
- Selection of the most favorable bidder
The procedure of collecting, opening bids and ranking bidders is carried out by the Commission for the selection of the most favorable bidder.
The criterion for the selection of the most favorable bidder is the amount of the offered purchase price and the deadline for payment of the purchase price.
The commission for the selection of the most favorable bidder determines the order of valid bids. In the event that two or more bidders offer the same purchase price, the Seller reserves the discretion right to select the most favorable bidder.
The bidders who submitted a bid do not have the opportunity to attend the opening of bids. All bidders who submit a bid, after the completion of the sale or upon the cancellation of the sale process, have the right to inspect the Minutes on the opening of bids.
If only one bid arrives in the ad, it will be considered.
If the bidder whose bid was declared the most favorable, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the invitation to conclude the contract, does not sign the contract, it will be considered that they have given up the sale and will be held liable for damages to the seller.
After the decision of the commission on the selection of the most favorable Bidder, the participants of the ad will be informed by the Seller's Representative about the selection of the most favorable bid.
In Belgrade, on 4.11.2022.
REAM d.o.o. Belgrade
Do you need more information?
Branko Tašić will be in charge of the property and will see to your needs and work to answer all of your questions.
Branko TašićProperty manager +381 11 222 387 +381 60 349 6925