Personal Data Protection
General Information on Personal Data Protection
The NLB continuously develops and improves our services, in order to meet your needs. Therefore, collecting and processing some personal data allows us to adapt to your needs and preferences faster and better; for you, they provide more effective communication with us and better user experience.
Protecting your privacy is important to us, so we provide this information to help you understand which of your personal data we are collecting, why we are collecting them, how we use them, what processing procedures we implement, what your rights are and how to enforce them.
We store and protect personal data in a way that prevents any undue disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. We undertake not to transfer, lend or sell personal data to third parties without prior notice and obtaining your consent. In all cases, we will ensure adequate safety measures and process personal data only within the framework of lawful legal bases and for the selected purposes.
Enclosed document ‘General Information on Personal Data Protection’ answers the following questions:
- Who is responsible for managing your personal data?
- Who can give you further explanations or information about the processing of personal data, including your rights?
- When may we process your personal data?
- How do we collect your data and what types of personal data are processed?
- Who can use the personal data you gave to the NLB?
- How are we processing your personal data?
- For how long are your personal data stored?
- What are your rights in connection with personal data?
- Can you revoke or restrict your consent?
The NLB reserves the right to amend this General Information to ensure compliance with regulations related to personal data protection. This information is available in all branch offices of the NLB and on its website.
All issues not expressly defined in this General Information or the contract between the Bank and the individual follow the provisions of the applicable law.
This General Information applies and is in force as of 25 May 2018.